Reflections on unit 3 relaxation exercise
Namaste,
Focusing inward gives us a new perspective of ourselves and the world around us.I would rate my physical well being at a five. While I am in fairly good overall health I would like to become healthier. My spiritual well being is at a 7 I am comfortable with my belief and my place in the universe but I strive for more connectivity. I would rate my psychological well-being at a 6 I still have some stress to work through but each day I feel less stressful and more whole.
Namaste,
Focusing inward gives us a new perspective of ourselves and the world around us.I would rate my physical well being at a five. While I am in fairly good overall health I would like to become healthier. My spiritual well being is at a 7 I am comfortable with my belief and my place in the universe but I strive for more connectivity. I would rate my psychological well-being at a 6 I still have some stress to work through but each day I feel less stressful and more whole.
Goals I have set for myself include working towards better
physical health. I am also developing skills to allow for better mental health
and spirituality.
To achieve these goals, I will continue to eat a healthy
organic diet. I will allot time in my day to exercise my body. I will continue
to strive for better communication and more effective handling of anger by
re-framing my anger to be more constructive.
The relaxation exercise allowed me to visualize the seven
areas of my body and to make me feel relaxed and at peace with the world.
Susan,
ReplyDeleteIt seems that we have similar goal. My wife started gardening, so we a lot of homegrown herbs and vegetables; would this be something that might work for you? Also, there are many lifestyle changes that can help us stay active; such as taking the stairs instead of the elevator. I personally like this exercise, as it allows us to reflect. Glad to hear that you are working towards your goals to achieve overall health and wellness.
-Dan
Hi Dan,
DeleteI live in a deed restricted community but I still grow some of my own food including herbs and lemons and limes. I hope to see my banana tree fruit soon! I limit my card=bs and sugars and try to keep it all as healthy as possible but I do cheat on Saturday. Shhhh don't tell anyone!
Hi Susan,
ReplyDeleteWhere I am living I am not able to have a garden and I miss it so much. I also would like to eat organic, but income wise I am not able to. I have been trying to figure out how to eat better on a very strict low budget and I hope I can figure it out soon. I think I need to limit my carbs and sugars because I eat to much bread and cinnamon and sugar toast.
~Deanna