Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Namaste and welcome

Namaste,

I just wanted to welcome you all to my blog. As a child, some of my best conversations were sitting on my stoop in Brooklyn with my cousins, my friends and my neighbors. Today, our world is a little different and people don't always have the time to sit and chat with their neighbors. I wanted to create a blog where you can have that feeling of just hanging out on Susan's stoop. Just a friendly place to stop and chat, a place where friends meet and strangers can be welcomed as new friends. So feel free to come on over and hang out on my stoop!

Looking forward to blogging with you,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Susan, this sounds like a great place to hang out and I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Thanks so much for the invite.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete