Saturday, August 10, 2013

Reflection on The Journey on relaxation,

Hello everyone, I have just finished my first journey on relaxation and I am astounded that I have had so much power within me that has been unused. Focusing on moving the blood from the center of my body into my arms and hands resulted in my arms feeling very heavy and warm. If we are able to achieve a result like this in one short exercise imagine the potential of our health and wellness as we  transform ourselves.

3 comments:

  1. I have been meditating most of my life and really enjoyed this exersice. I have always meditated out in nature so this was new for me in that aspect. I really enjoyed feeling like I was floating and that I could almost hear my blood flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    I understand that we have such inner potential for our bodies but I had doubted that I could get my blood to flow where I needed it most. I was truly amazed when I couldn't raise my arms because they were so relaxed. This is a form of meditation that I would like to use more often, especially since it worked for me.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this exercise, because it helped me feel so relaxed that I have not felt in a long time.
    I felt like everything was being released from me and was so relaxed I could not move. Was nice to feel with out any stress even for a short moment.

    ReplyDelete