Namaste,
Practicing the loving kindness exercise is becoming more and more focuses I can really feel myself expanding the circles of loving -kindness and the power of positive thoughts.
The personal assessment is like giving ourselves a report card and the greatest thing is that we do not have to excel in every area . At the present time in my life, nutrition and fitness are still areas that I am working on. I would also like to expand in the areas of social activism, work and community. Even though I am fairly developed in these areas I would like to continue to expand.
Practicing the loving kindness exercise is becoming more and more focuses I can really feel myself expanding the circles of loving -kindness and the power of positive thoughts.
The personal assessment is like giving ourselves a report card and the greatest thing is that we do not have to excel in every area . At the present time in my life, nutrition and fitness are still areas that I am working on. I would also like to expand in the areas of social activism, work and community. Even though I am fairly developed in these areas I would like to continue to expand.
Life, nutrition, and fitness are good goals and are some of mine as well. I think it is wonderful that you are choosing to share this with you community and help others help themselves. I had not thought of that and now have things running through my head that I can do to help others beside feeling sorry for myself and my situation at present. I have noticed that the power of positive thoughts and joy are very catching to everyone around you.
ReplyDeleteI also am trying to be more healthy and exercise more. I have about 5 goals I want to accomplish and I am going to each one a day at a time, so it is easier to accmplish them If I do not, then I will not be as successful
ReplyDeleteI really like the area's you have decided to work to improve, even though you feel that you are doing well in some, I like that. I have found that even though we feel good in areas there is always room to improve and grow.
ReplyDelete