Namaste,
Well our journey together in this class is rapidly drawing to a close. I have looked back to see what I assessed myself at in Unit 3 and compared it to my current assessment.
In Unit three I assessed myself as follows:
Well our journey together in this class is rapidly drawing to a close. I have looked back to see what I assessed myself at in Unit 3 and compared it to my current assessment.
In Unit three I assessed myself as follows:
- Spiritually: 7
- Psychologically: 6
- Physically:5
Now I assess myself at:
- Spiritually: 7
- Psychologically: 7
- Physically: 5
I have progressed in my goals and I have been able to incorporate many things from this class into my life which I feel resulted in a psychological maturation. I am now able to look at things from a less emotional vantage. However, even though I have worked towards better physical health, I have hit a few road blocks. My auto accident resulted in me having to deviate from my physical fitness routine. In addition, I had gotten a bad upper respiratory infection and was given steroids. Now, I am gearing back up to my normal fitness routine and hope to be back to regular within a few weeks.
This class has improved my wellbeing and made me less reactive to situations thereby reducing distress! In addition, the change and calmness in my behavior makes other people calmer too.
No comments:
Post a Comment